Full-Stack Java Developer
The Logistics First...
- These roles are 6+ months in duration andbring premium compensation for the right fit!
- Due to client requirements, local Seattle candidates will be considered first.
- We’re open to W2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp collaboration on this project.
What’s This About...
P2 Solutions Group is looking for a Full-Stack Java Developer who’s a persistent learner and stays in contact with the newest advancements in Java and application development technologies. On this project, you’ll co-develop software applications using Agile methodologies with our healthcare client in Seattle.
Who’s P2 Solutions Group...
P2's Agile Engineering Group (See Our Story below) influences high quality software development practices by embedding with our clients to deliver production software leveraging Agile methods and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
Our clients are facing challenges to become more responsive to dynamic business needs, delight customers, and move to cloud technologies. Come work within our group of artisan engineers and utilize your engineering and communication skills to support these goals!
What Will I Do...
- Design architectures and features for an enterprise web application.
- Work with Graphic Designers to convert designs to visual elements.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity, quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
What’s the Required Background...
- 8+ years of front to backend Java development experience, particularly with Spring frameworks.
- Experience with Python is highly desired.
- Experience building REST APIs at scale.
- Understanding and experience implementing security and data protection measures.
- Familiarity with serverless architecture or SOA.
- Big plus for experience working within CI/CD pipelines, especially Docker and GitLab
- Experience with Agile /SCRUM development methodologies.
- Experience using automated unit / integration testing to improve code quality
P2 was founded in 2002 by Steve Lee, a former Microsoft employee and consultant, on the principle that a company could be an extension of community and should always be genuine with its people. Our motto:
Great People, Great Outcomes
Along the way of delivering hundreds oftechnology services projects for our current clients such as Disney, Microsoft, F5 Networks and Puget Sound Energy, we’ve evolved to our inflexion point built on the three pillars below:
- Project delivery leadership and business analysis
- Co-development of Agile software applications in Java, .NET and Open Source platforms
- Cloud enablement (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Our vision: Become the engine that promotes technology innovation with our clients through our community.
How are we getting there? Through our people:
Tom Parrish, our Managing Director for 5 years, has been in the consulting services business for 25 years. He’s helped numerous companies grow to multi-million-dollar enterprises such as SolutionsIQ and P2.
Travis Dougan, our Business Director has worked in the technology consulting space for over 20 years and has been instrumental in growing S/W development practices at companies such as Dev9 and SolutionsIQ.
Nimret Sandhu, our Technology Advisor is well known in local tech circles, he’s been the Chair of the Seattle Java Users Group (SeaJUG) for 10 years and is the Organizer for Docker Seattle Users Group, the nexus of cultural change in DevOps.
We’ve worked together in the past and have chosen to work together again so we can be “the engine that drives technology innovation with our clients”.
We’d like to include you in our community – reach-out to us