Sr. Project Manager- Employee Engagement Platform
P2 is seeking a Sr. Project Manager to join our client for an communication engagement project. Our client's current internal electronic tool set (Intra Web, email, IM, etc.) hinders employees from easily finding, sharing and accessing information. The goal is to provide integrated solutions which are simple to use so that employees are more efficient, productive and connected to each other and to the company. This connectivity should be available through any networked device, including mobile devices. This solution should accommodate a flexible configuration and expansion for future capability or collaboration.
The strategic project manager will be engaging a wide range of employees (front-line to executive) in order to develop and document the vision and multi-year road map for this corporate technical transformation.
- Deep familiarity with employee engagement/digital/web/collaboration solutions
- Familiarity with UX design process and methodology
- 7+ years of experience in Sr. IT Project Management
- Response for Proposal (RFP) development and management
- Vendor selection, engagement, and management
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, and consensus-building skills
- Planning and executing organizational change management at an enterprise scale
- Strong leadership, communication, facilitation, strategic- and critical-thinking skills
- Executive presence
- Solid experience using holistic thinking in conducting workshops, facilitating functional/organizational/technical architecture and design processes, prototyping, and consensus building to drive a solution.
- Enterprise-wide business and operational process knowledge
- Experience in managing IT scope, schedule, budget, RAID, and communications
- Agile / scrum
P2 Solutions is a minority-owned, award-winning consulting company based in Seattle. For over a decade we have provided IT and financial services for leading software, media, telecom, healthcare, utilities and mobile phone technology organizations across the world. We offer our team competitive salaries, flexible wellness reimbursements and optional 401K.