Continuous Integration Consultant
P2 Solutions Group is currently seeking a Sr. Continuous Integration Consultant to join our client for a great opportunity to work with a 5+engineering team supporting the ongoing needs of their CI pipeline. Agile environment, growing in the continuous delivery space, this is a long term opportunity with possibility of direct hire!
- Minimum 8 years in software development industry with at least 3 years of build packaging function and or automation experience within a professional setting.
- 1 - 2 years of project or team leadership
- Experience maintaining production build systems for multiple, large software projects • Strong Groovy, Ruby and Bash programming skills
- Expert knowledge of Linux
- Expert knowledge and experience with • source code repository systems, specifically GitHub, GitLab artifact repositories, specifically Nexus and Artifactory
- Build automation frameworks, preferably Apache Maven
- Continuous integration system, preferably Jenkins or Hudson CI Server
- Deploying large-scale, highly-available web services, preferably with Chef
- Knowledge of containers; i.e. Docker
- Knowledge of static code analysis tools
- Experience with dependency management in complex software projects
- Passionate about automation within build and delivery pipeline
- Experience with automated environment deployment and configuration
- Ability to anticipate, identify and articulate problem areas in complex interrelated software systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in formal and informal settings
- Experience with Agile/Scrum or Agile/Kanban
- 12+ years in software development industry with 5+ years of build packaging function and or automation experience within a professional setting.
- 3+ years of project or team leadership
- Experience with software process improvement efforts
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or equivalent