Sr. Project Manager - Identity Access Management
P2 Solutions Group is looking for an Sr. Project Manager to lead a new implementation for an Identity Access Management (IAM) system. Desired, but not required, is experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies and experience with LEAN/ Kanban approaches.
You should be comfortable working with ambiguity and be a persistent learner who stays in contact with the newest advancements in project management methodologies such as SAFe and project management tools.
- Our client is working to launch a new Identity Access Management (IAM) system so experience with IAM is required.
- While planning for this project has begun, there is significant work to be accomplished prior to implementation.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies is highly desired; experience with LEAN/ Kanban approaches is a plus.
- You’ll direct the daily efforts of the project team to implement a new Identity Access Management System including:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
P2 was founded in 2002 by Steve Lee, a former Microsoft employee and consultant, on the principle that a company could be an extension of community and should always be genuine with its people. Our motto: Great People, Great Outcomes
Along the way of delivering hundreds of technology services projects for our current clients such as Disney, Microsoft, F5 Networks and Puget Sound Energy, we’ve evolved to our inflexion point built on the three pillars below:
- Project delivery leadership and business analysis
- Co-development of Agile software applications in Java, .NET and Open Source platforms
- Cloud enablement (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Our vision: Become the engine that promotes technology innovation with our clients through our community.
How are we getting there? Through our people:
Tom Parrish, our Managing Director for 5 years, has been in the consulting services business for 25 years. He’s helped numerous companies grow to multi-million-dollar enterprises such as SolutionsIQ and P2.
Travis Dougan, our Business Director has worked in the technology consulting space for over 20 years and has been instrumental in growing S/W development practices at companies such as Dev9 and SolutionsIQ.
Nimret Sandhu, our Technology Advisor is well known in local tech circles, he’s been the Chair of the Seattle Java Users Group (SeaJUG) for 10 years and is the Organizer for Docker Seattle Users Group, the nexus of cultural change in DevOps.
We’ve worked together in the past and have chosen to work together again so we can be “the engine that drives technology innovation with our clients”.
We’d like to include you in our community – reach-out to us